Shepherds Hill, London N6
A well presented two double bedroom apartment within walking distance to Highgate tube station.
A peaceful and modern refurbished 2 double bedroom flat in a period building, located within 3 minutes walk via Priory Gardens to Highgate underground station and a short stroll to the centre of both Highgate and Crouch End. The flat benefits from high ceilings, good natural lighting, modern kitchen and bathroom and has wooden flooring throughout. The flat is in a quiet period building with no other buildings to the rear affecting the flats vantage point. Available 5th of February 2018.
- Two double bedrooms with storage
- Modern open plan kitchen and living room
- Wooden floors throughout
- Modern kitchen / bathroom with all the necessary white goods fridge, dish washer, washing machine
- High ceilings
- Access to a communal garden
- Walking distance to Highgate Tube station / Crouch End / Highgate Woods
- Available 5th of February
Haringey London Borough Council
- Highgate (0.3 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)