Once registered with MyKFH you can save any searches you make to the 'My saved searches' section of MyKFH. This enables you to view the latest properties matching your criteria without having to re-enter your preferences each time. You can also set up alerts that inform you of any new properties appearing on the website that match your search needs.
Saving a search
- Once you have performed a property search, an option will be presented to save this search to MyKFH
- When you save a search, you will need to give the search a name, making it easy to identify this search among others in the 'My saved searches' section of MyKFH. This is also the point where you can set up your email alerts for the search you have saved.
- When setting the alert options, you can chose to turn instant notifications on or off. If you turn this option on, we will email you as soon as a new property matching this search criteria is added to our website
- You also have the option to be sent a summary email on either a daily or weekly basis for this search. The summary email will contain all the properties matching your criteria that have been added to our website within the timeframe. Options are provided for you to select the time of day that you would like to receive these summary alerts
- Once your search is saved you can view all of your saved searches by clicking on the 'My saved searches' link on the MyKFH main page
Managing your saved searches
- Once in the 'My saved searches' section of the site you can toggle between your saved Sales and Lettings searches by using the options to the top left of the list of searches
- To the top right of the list of saved searches you can re-order the searches. The following options are available
- You can rename each saved search, edit the location of your search, edit the alert frequency, remove the search from your list of saved searches, or view the current properties matching the search's criteria
- Clicking on 'Rename' next to the search name or 'Edit' next to the alert frequency will present you with the following:
- Here you can rename your search or change the alert frequency
- Clicking on the 'Edit' next to the location will take you to a property search page containing your saved search criteria. From there, you will then be able to edit the location.
- If you edit or filter the results, you will need to save a new search
- Saving your new location search will not override your existing saved search
- Clicking on the 'View current properties' button from the list will take you to a page showing you the current live properties matching the search criteria
- If you edit or filter the results, you will be presented with the option to either save the amended search as a new search or to update your existing saved search
- By selecting the 'Update saved search' option you will overwrite the existing saved search with the updated criteria
- You can remove a saved search from MyKFH by clicking on the 'Remove from saved searches' button next to the search record. Tick boxes also appear beside the saved searches to enable you to quickly select and delete several saved searches at once