Local and overseas investors and landlords trust us to maintain their properties.
We manage deposits, collect rent and adhere to legal obligations and safety requirements for our landlords. Our large portfolio consists of more than 2,800 properties across the Capital and is backed by our dedicated team of experienced and qualified property managers.
In our experience, managed tenancies tend to last longer and many corporate tenants prefer them for ease and efficiency. For landlords, it also means less time negotiating and liaising with tenants, dealing with the day to day management and upkeep of your rental property.
For larger scale developments with over 30 units or more, contact our specialist block and estate management team.
Here is how you can benefit from our full suite of services:
- Dealing with any administration surrounding a new tenancy or termination
- Ensuring you stay compliant with all legislation surrounding the tenancy and deposit negotiations
- Arranging a point of contact for insurance claims
- Tenant liaison, if required
- Operating your investment property on a sustainable basis
- Usually 24 hour access to emergency contractors
- Access to fully qualified contractors who are vetted and insured
- Taking care of ‘worst case’ scenarios’ such as infestations, leaks, gas or electrical issues
We ensure that our Property Managers are either NFOPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) qualified or training to be. This means you can be sure our property managers have the experience and know how to deliver the right result for you and your property.
We are tried and tested - many of our landlords approach us through the recommendation of past or present clients. See what some of our clients say.