Our property management team works hard to ensure that your property receives the correct care and attention.
We manage 250 client site staff, with regular training in place so the right people are appointed to work on your property. When you appoint us to manage your investment, our management team will:
- Perform detailed inspections of your property monthly, or a time period of your choosing
- Provide reports after each visit on the status of your buildings, grounds and services
- Often achieve economies of scale by bulk purchasing on items such as utilities, insurance and contractors
- Negotiate, renew and manage specialist maintenance contracts
- Deal with individual resident’s questions and maintain clear communication channels
- Assign properties when they are sold, and keep leaseholder and tenants registers up to date
- Maintain all appropriate property records
- Plan for the cost of future repairs and renewals
- Manage the health and safety requirements
- Provide sustainability advice and options for the future
- Help with any on site IT
- Provide a 24-hour a day emergency service team
- Provide a detailed management report in advance for every client meeting, detailing the finances and a range of management subjects currently being addressed of recently completed.
We will work with you to ensure each of your management objectives is met. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.