Four decades of block management experience.
Client recommendation is at the heart of what makes our block management business in London successful. After 40 years, our team now manages one of the largest private property portfolios in London, comprising of 15,000 units across 120 schemes and we are still working with clients who came to us in 1977.
We work with a wide range of clients across London including: major house builders, developers and investors, resident management companies, right to manage leaseholders and not for profit organisations.
Many of the schemes we manage are mixed use, with housing association and commercial leaseholders. At any one time we hold in excess of £31m of client funds. Our experience with mixed use and mixed tenure schemes makes us the right partner for both private and corporate clients' block management needs in London.
Our full suite service for block management includes:
- Advice on building design and service needs for new homes
- Assistance with planning permission issues
- Consultation with legal advisers on draft leases
- Creation and implementation of residents’ management companies
- Setting and managing service charges, budgets and reserve funds
- The initial recruitment of maintenance contractors and staff
- Assistance with you to work with groups of private leaseholders
- Rent collection
- Supervision of tenancies and enforcing covenants
- Meeting your health and safety obligations, maintenance and access duties as a landlord
- Setting, managing and collecting service charges
- Arranging and managing your insurance or working with your appointed broker, but handling all claims – we are registered with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Bespoke financial reporting on all aspects of income, service charge and ground rent
To learn more about our services, contact our block and estate management team today.
Below are some of the blocks we manage in the Capital.
Strata Tower, SE1
One of most recognisable features of London’s skyline, Strata Tower is a 43 storey residential apartment block in Southwark, SE1.
City Quay, E1W
Steeped in heritage and one of the finest examples of quayside living in the world, St Katherine Docks is home to a mix of offices, restaurants, bars and residential buildings. KFH manages City Quay, the residential development surrounding two sides of the marina.
New Crane Wharf, E1W
New Crane Wharf is one of Wapping’s best examples of a residential Wharf conversion. Fronting the River Thames, the development is a mix of privately owned and let apartments.
Ashworth Mansions, W9
Made up of two Queen Anne revival blocks, the 105 flats and extensive communal gardens of Ashworth Mansions form one of the finest residential blocks in Maida Vale. At over 115 years old, the block is one of the oldest in KFH's portfolio.