Warneford Street, Hackney E9
One bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor of a period conversion presented to an impeccable standard throughout.
Warneford Street enjoys a wonderful central location, providing convenient access to Victoria Park and village, vibrant Broadway Market, the energizing open green space of London Fields, the picturesque Regents Canal and finally Bethnal Green Tube Station.
- Large and bright double bedroom
- Living and dining spaces open to a separate kitchen area
- Modern bathroom
- Close proximity to Victoria Park
- Great setting within the Fremont and Warneford Conservation Area
Hackney London Borough Council
- London Fields (0.3 miles)
- Cambridge Heath (0.4 miles)
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. You should make independent enquiries regarding the property particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and parking facilities.