Exclusive offer from the KFH Clerkenwell branch – no tenancy agreement fee for new landlords - overview of terms
This offer is made by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH) through its Clerkenwell branch, 132 – 136 St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V 4JT. This offer applies within the following postcode sectors EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, WC1X. This offer is determined by KFH from time to time at its absolute discretion.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the KFH standard terms of business for lettings which will apply insofar as they do not conflict with these terms. These terms and conditions shall remain subject to contract and not binding on either party until a formal letting agreement incorporating these terms and the KFH standard terms of business for lettings is signed by you and KFH. If accepted by KFH under the terms of the promotion, as to which KFH shall be the final arbiter, acting reasonably, and subject to compliance with the conditions set out below, the landlord share of the fee for preparing the tenancy agreement will be waived.
- For the promotion to stand, our terms and conditions must be signed and returned to us on or before 5pm 30 September 2016 and have a tenancy commencement date on or before 30 October.
- This offer is only applicable to new customers of KFH Clerkenwell.
- Any binding tenancy agreement entered or tenancy commencement date falling after those dates will be subject to the KFH standard tenancy agreement fee as set out in the KFH standard terms of business for letting applicable hereto.
- Subject to any local planning or other restrictions, KFH shall be entitled to place a ‘To Let’ board or a “Let by KFH” board at the property being let.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Please contact KFH Clerkenwell to obtain our standard terms of business, and to discuss any related costs, which apply to this offer.
- KFH reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
- Any fees payable to KFH are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
132 – 136 St John Street
Tel 020 7563 5065