At KFH we are looking for a trainee mortgage consultant to join our financial services team, for the first 3-6 months this role will be based in Wimbledon, then will be based in a local KFH branch to you.
Are you full CII MP or CeMAP qualified? Looking to further your career as a mortgage consultant? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a trainee mortgage consultant to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Central Mortgage Services Director.
Responsibilities of a trainee mortgage consultant include:
- Qualifying new leads through contact with prospective clients
- Converting qualified leads into booked appointments for our mortgage consultant team, managing client expectations and set up onto portal for smooth document sharing
- Providing timely and meaningful feedback to sales colleagues for leads received
- Deliver an exceptional, professional service to clients, the branch network and mortgage consultants ensuring conduct and behaviour is such that KFH Group standards are met at all times
- Develop a strong working relationship with the sales teams in order to work openly and transparently
- At all times you will maintain a strong working relationship with the Risk & Control and Operations team in order to work openly and transparently so that professional risks and operating procedures are managed and monitored effectively.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face-to-face maintaining company standards
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.