Do you have experience in using CRM systems? Have you worked in a similar role or worked as a residential lettings agent? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a tenancy progressor to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report to the Head of Tenancy Progression.
Responsibilities of a tenancy progressor include:
- Daily communication with branches on the progression of deals in your portfolio
- Checking tenancy files and relaying accurate information to branch
- Keep a high standard when requesting documentation from clients
- Handling customer queries and liaising with external contractors
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Use and maintain Radar where required
- Provide high levels of customer service
At KFH we are looking for a Tenancy Progressor that has an understanding of the regulatory framework the business operates in, someone with a proven track record in creating and extracting data reports, a field systems trainer that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.