At KFH we are looking for a team secretary to join our Block Management team in Wimbledon.
Do you have experience supporting a team of property managers? Are you a strong administrator, and a good communicator on the phone and by email? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a team secretary to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Block Management Team Head.
Responsibilities of a team secretary include:
- Manage incoming calls, mail, and other correspondence for the property manager team you support
- Manage outgoing mail for the property managers you support, including service charge application for payments and other communication.
- Produce Assignment Packs for the properties you support, deal with any queries that arise and escalate when necessary
- Prepare and file Confirmation Statements, Company Secretarial documentation including the changes to director appointments and share certificates.
- Process card payments for service charge application for payments, key fobs etc. as required by the residents from the properties in the team portfolio you support.
- Activate the process of placing service charge debtors into solicitors on overdue service charge accounts as directed by your property manager team.
At KFH we are looking for a team secretary with a proven track record in a fast paced working environment, an individual that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.