At KFH we are looking for a talent development coordinator to join our Talent Development team in Wimbledon.
Do you have experience within a Learning and Development environment? Can you support a busy team where priorities often shift and change? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a talent development coordinator to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Talent Development Manager.
Responsibilities of a talent development coordinator include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the talent department by supporting the team, and employees
- Carry out all Talent Development coordination activities, including, sending out clear and concise joining instruction, tracking attendance, budget allocation for the department and booking training facilities and resources
- Maintain accurate and up to date training records and documents and reporting on this data to support effective decision making
- Schedule training events in line with company needs and manage the training room bookings process.
- Manage training supplies and invoices, ensuring that supplies are kept fully stocked and that payment processing information is passed to the accounts department on time.
At KFH we are looking for an innovative, organised and talent development coordinator with a proven track record of success and attention to detail, an individual that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our employees and stakeholders whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.