As an ambitious Learning and Development professional with strong presentation and communication skills you are likely to be looking for an opportunity to take greater ownership and have autonomy of your role. In fact you’re probably looking for a challenge, a role that has clear stretch and opportunity, and to be part of a team that has a focus on the continued development of best in class L&D.
You’ll join our highly regarded Learning and Development team working in a busy and fulfilling role operating across our business. You’ll be someone who thrives on working on a number of competing priorities at the same time, planning your workload to deliver and develop high quality courses.
As one of London’s largest independent property services companies with 60 branches across the Capital we can offer you the opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team. All our training is delivered from our Wimbledon Head Office so you'll be comfortable commuting here daily.
This is a highly visible role within KFH with clear responsibilities to deliver upon including:
- Ensure the smooth running of the department by supporting the team, as well as all employees through clear co-ordination
- Schedule training events in line with company needsd and manage the training rom bookings process
- manage the course allocation, invite and completion process, making sure that it is completed accurately and that appropriate communication takes place.
- Advise employees on training policies and procedures, including resolving or supporting the resolution of problems related to the operation of the learning and development area.
If you feel like you are a good fit for this role and you possess the key experiences and attributes set out below, we’d welcome your application.
- Previous experience as a Learning and Development professional at Advisor level in a highly commercial environment delivering effective sales training
- Experience of writing, customising and conducting sales training programmes to achieve company specific goals
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills (please consider this in your application it will be a critical part of how we assess your candidacy)
- The ability to work to specific goals with limited guidance through a comfort in working independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and in particular the ability to relate to those working in a target driven sales environment
- Comfortable taking personal ownership of your workload juggling competing priorities of speed and quality to deliver a consistently great service
- An inquisitive approach to your work that makes you a natural contributor to your teams and curious to continually improve your work without prompting
- While experience of working in the property sector would be desirable we’d welcome candidates who have a strong interest in the sector, identifying and sharing our values and focus on developing an outstanding company culture