- To actively contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the Residential Survey department, ensuring the very best service is delivered at all times.
- To provide efficient and effective administration support to the Residential Surveying team in all aspects of their day to day business operations.
- To manage a number of Residential Surveyor’s diaries ensuring they have successful fully booked days.
- Answering telephones and relaying all messages in accordance with company service standards, answering queries and providing clients with the information they require. This will include dealing with Panel Managers, Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Clients.
- Effective management of all email communication in accordance with company service standards.
- Effective management of surveyor’s diaries and day to day routine.
- Provide general assistance and support to all members of the team if required.
- Admin Experience.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Can work well under pressure & within a close team.
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive personality.
- Eager to learn.
- Good knowledge of Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiastic on reaching targets.
- Some Knowledge of the property market and Chartered Surveyors.
- Lives within 1 hour commute to Wimbledon