Can you demonstrate that you have excellent communication skills and are an accurate administrator? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team? At KFH we are looking for a survey administrator to join our Residential Survey team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Survey.
Responsibilities of a survey administrator include:
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face-to-face maintaining company standards
- Answer queries and providing clients with the information they require, including speaking with panel managers, mortgage lenders, brokers and clients
- Effective management of surveyor’s diaries and day to day routine
- Provide general assistance and support to all members of the team
At KFH we are looking for a negotiator with a proven track record in administration, someone that is able to actively contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of the Residential Survey department.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.