Specialist Mortgage Protection offers you an outstanding opportunity to progress your career within a growing department. You will be required to provide guidance, industry knowledge and outstanding customer service to our clients. You will be based at our head office, working side by side with our telephony financial services team.
Your exceptional telephone sales skills and ability to hit and exceed targets will be met with outstanding earning potential and career development.
At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward, we are focused on building an infrastructure that allows ambitious self-sufficient staff the opportunity to earn extremely well from the foundation of one of the best recognised brands in the London market.
We’re currently looking for an experienced mortgage protection adviser to join our highly regarded team and thrive in our supportive environment. If you hold the following experience and attributes we’d be delighted to speak with you about joining our team:
- CF1 or equivalent is essential.
- Proven track record as a protection adviser, exceeding quality and income targets.
- Ability to work to pre-determined deadlines in a fast paced, target driven environment
- A professional individual with ability to use own initiative
- Self-motivated with ability to work within a team
Outstanding talent deserves outstanding reward. At KFH we are committed to offering our mortgage team a highly rewarding working experience.
- An upper quartile base salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- The opportunity to build your career through new opportunities based on success
- Access to top achiever incentive programmes with outstanding rewards such as joining our top annual performers on our exclusive Verbier experience