At KFH we are looking for a Software Engineer skilled in TypeScript, npm, Angular CLI, SCSS, HTML, .NET, C# to join our IT team in Wimbledon. This role can be a fixed term contract or permanent position, working from Wimbledon, hybrid or fully remote.
Are you experienced working in full-stack web development? Do you have a background in developing, managing, maintaining and enhancing in-house built software products across the full stack? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a Software Engineer to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Lead Software Engineer.
Responsibilities of a Software Engineer include:
- Development of software that realises business and technical requirements for systems functionality and performance
- Make recommendations around software architecture and behaviour to yield an intuitive and productive user experience
- Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine UI, functionality, and code quality
- Collaborate with the QA Analyst to ensure all developed features are tested thoroughly and in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with the wider team in sprint planning activities
- Release code to staging and production environments
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
At KFH we are looking for a Software Engineer experienced in working on building commercial software products across the full stack, an individual that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.