We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual who will become a close member of our Block Management department as a Service Charge Controller/Treasury Clerk. You will ensure that all client service charge and other charges are run in the correct format and in accordance with the properties leases.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to keep to tight deadlines and client KPI’s; have strong attention to detail and be an effective team player who will work ‘hands on’ to ensure the business achieves its objectives.
You will be:
- Ensuring all lessees accounts are up dated so that there are no unallocated funds
- Provide assistance to the treasury team
- Answering the main account telephone line and dealing with any queries or report request
- Run arrears reports either computerised or bespoke in excel when required
- Run checking reports and allocate all un-allocated cash with the assist of the Accounts Assistants
- Assisting the accounts director with the setting up of new client bank accounts
- Process all our client’s service charge applications and other charges in accordance with our Clients properties leases to ensure all applications are issued on time and in the correct format. Including Section 166 notice, Service charge, Service charge interest charges, Year-end balance recharges
- Assisting the treasury team by processing of bank interest and charges, processing and posting of web-portal receipts, processing of Lessee direct debits
Professional Skills and experience
- Has a track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department
- Has a full understanding and is used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in – ARMA-Q
- IT literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Property management packages
- Great communications over the phone and in person
- Have strong attention to detail
- Great base salary
- Flexible working
- Support in maintaining your qualifications and your long term personal development
- EE mobile phone discount
- Eye care scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas.