Are you an experienced Property Manager? Are you ARLA qualified? Are you looking to work for a company who understands how important it is to have a supportive team around you?
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Lettings Management.
Responsibilities of a senior property manager include:
- Provide relevant information to branches on any issues relating to your managed properties they are marketing
- Ensure the company meets its regulatory and compliance requirements
- Act as a point of contact for tenants who have issues with their tenancy/landlord, advise prospective tenants of any issues
- Arrange annual gas and electrical safety inspections
- Action requests from landlords to carry out maintenance at the properties on their behalf
- Work with contractors when necessary
- Manage the process of returning deposits
- Arrange and complete bi-annual property visits in line with the company’s terms of business
- Handle complaints you receive
KFH are committed to creating an environment in which our property managers can thrive. We have invested in our technology to create paperless reporting and have dedicated colleague cover when you are out of the office. As a senior property manager at KFH, you will play a key part in our client retention plans by working with landlords and contractors with a focus on long term relationship building.
Great performers deserve great rewards. We can offer our senior property managers the following:
- Great compensation package
- Commission and bonus on a quarterly basis
- Financial support in gaining ARLA qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street – restaurants, retail, flights, technology etc.
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.