Are you an experienced Property Manager? Are you ARLA qualified? Are you looking to work for a company who understands how important it is to have a supportive team around you? We are looking for a Property Manager to join us for 9 months on a fixed term contract.
At KFH our Lettings Property Management team is welcoming, supportive, and focused on achieving team goals. At KFH we have committed to creating an environment in which our Property Managers can thrive. We have invested in a high quality infrastructure, utilisation of technology to create paperless reporting, dedicated colleague cover when you are out of the office, and a strong financial package to reward your performance.
Whether you’re working for a larger employer and looking for a more personal approach to your work or a smaller organisation where you crave a stronger infrastructure and established team we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our high performing Property Management team sets high standards, so if you share the required experiences and attributes set out below please apply to join our team.
- ARLA or NFoPP qualified and relevant experience working in property management
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in dispute resolution and problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills and approach
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
At KFH we’ll give you a sensibly sized residential property portfolio to manage so that you can deliver your work to the highest standards in keeping with our focus on delivering excellent customer service. That focus plays a key part in our client retention; you’ll work with our long-term landlords and contractors.
You will report to our Head of Lettings Management.
Great performers deserve great rewards. We can offer our Senior Property Managers the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Commission and bonuses on a quarterly basis
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, in addition we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.