At KFH we are looking for a senior commercial agent to join our Commercial team covering South-East London with your office based in Wimbledon.
Do you have a background in commercial property? Experience working in a business to business role? We are looking for an individual that has a proven track record with clients and building long term relationships. Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a senior commercial agent to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Commercial Manager and Commercial Director.
Responsibilities of a senior commercial agent include:
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face-to-face maintaining company standards
- Work closely with the commercial team on all viewings and inspections
- Co-ordinate advertising schedules, mail outs and other advertising campaigns
- Update clients with interest received on their property
- Ensure all property details, internet and social media exposure is effective and up to date
- Monitor other opportunities, canvass them for new instructions and future business opportunities
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met in line with relevant industry legislation
- Provide high levels of customer service
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.