Our Property Managers play a critical role in our ability to offer an outstanding customer service experience to our clients. We now have an opportunity for an experienced Block and Estate Management Property Manager to join our established team.
You’ll be someone who thrives on working in a complex role managing priorities from our clients, leaseholders, tenants, our suppliers, and our workforce. Based at our excellent Wimbledon facility you’ll manage a diverse range of predominantly residential block and estate property across London working closely day to day with your colleagues who you can share your experiences with helping your development and theirs.
You’re likely to be an experienced Property Manager looking to work in an established team where you can focus on delivering high quality work. You’ll set a high bar for ensuring we meet our legal and regulatory responsibilities while keeping excellent customer service at the heart of what you deliver.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to take on what may be new challenges such as working off plan. You will work directly with highly regarded Developers across the city.
We’re keen to appoint a talented and experienced new team member to the role so we’d like to hear from candidates who already hold the following experiences, skills, and attributes:
- Experience working in property management within a similar function focused on block & estate management
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework we operate within likely from working in a similar role before
- You’ll work to high standards often driven by your own motivation and determination
- A track record of managing clients and third party contractors
- Effective project management skills
- You will hold IRPM at least to Associate level and you will have maintained the required CPD
- You’ll be data driven, numerate and able to create and maintain a range of MI. This will be supported by appropriate IT skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- You’ll be a clear and concise communicator in person, on the phone, and over email
- You’ll be flexible, able to work ‘on weekend call’ when required on a rota basis.
- As a team player you’ll support those around you and proactively contribute ideas to continue to improve the team and performance
In return we know it’s important to reward our team members. We can offer the following package and working conditions:
- A good base salary
- Support in maintaining your qualifications and your long-term personal development