Senior Block Property Manager
Nelson House / Permanent
At KFH we are looking for a senior property manager to join our Block and Portfolio Management team, this role has agile working opportunities with one day a week working from the Wimbledon office.
Are you an experienced Property Manager in Block Management? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? At KFH we are looking for someone that is AIRPM or MIRPM qualified to join our Block and Portfolio Management team in Wimbledon. We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their property management knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a senior property manager to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Block and Portfolio Director.
Responsibilities of a Senior Property Manager in Block Management include:
- Provide a high level of service and communication with all customers, including your clients, leaseholders, tenants, and contractors, with our leading IT systems
- Schedule and undertake inspections to ensure the properties you manage are maintained in a safe and satisfactory condition
- Report to your clients on the findings of your inspections
- Request quotes for works and appoint contractors in conjunction with the client. Process the Works Order and ensure the work is completed on time, to budget and to a quality standard
- Authorise and process contractors’ invoices promptly
- Work with the Client Accounts team to prepare the annual service charge budgets and CAPEX plans for your clients in a timely manner
- Notify Client Accounts of any changes to billing arrangements, increases to fees or charges
- Produce management and financial reports in advance of the client meetings you attend
- Organise AGMs for clients in your portfolio
- Produce quarterly Health and Safety reports for the properties in your portfolio
- Oversee the preparation and filing of Confirmation Statements, and Company Secretarial documentation
At KFH we are looking for a Senior Property Manager with a proven track record within the property management function of a block or estate management business. Someone that can offer outstanding communication, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Additional company benefits available the successful Senior Property Manager:
- Private medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant discounts
- Charitable giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, along with many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.