Are you an experienced administrator? Or an experience sales negotiator? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team? At KFH we are looking for a search fee administrator to join our Londonwide Conveyancing team in Wimbledon on a part time basis.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Conveyancing Manager.
Responsibilities of a search fee administrator include:
- Ensure all search payments and orders are recorded correctly
- Reconcile monthly invoices and rebates.
- Communicating with customers and the KFH accounts team where refunds are due
- Checking money on account is used by the solicitors to order searches as soon as possible
- Updating LWC systems where necessary
- Providing general administration support to the LWC department when needed
At KFH our Londonwide Conveyancing department provides property solicitors from over 20 London law firms to clients referred to us by the sales branches. We are looking for an administrator with a proven track record in attention to detail and outstanding communication, someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.