Our Sales Negotiators sit at the heart of our business. For many of our customers they are the first people they meet from our business, the first people who demonstrate our commitment to great customer service, the reason they want us to represent their property in a crowded market place.
We now have opportunity to offer this to an experienced Sales Negotiator looking to be part of London's most prominent independent estate agency.
With a commitment to delivering uncapped high earnings, environments that give our Negotiators autonomy to deliver their roles to the highest levels, and a training programme that has allowed numerous colleagues to advance and build long term careers at KFH we would welcome you to our team.
A high profile role in a well regarded office is not easy to gain but if you have previous experience working in residential sales, a shared commitment to our customer values, a genuine interest in the London property market, and a consistent track record of sales we would be delighted to hear from you.
For this role we’d like to talk to experienced negotiators who can demonstrate:
- Experience in delivering consistent bankings as a Sales Negotiator in the London market
- Outstanding communications in person, on the phone, and in writing
- A consistent sales record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining sales pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering a high quality customer service oriented deals with an ethical approach to business
- A comfort building new sales pipelines from scratch that may be rooted in working in a new branch previously or seeking out new areas of growth for your employer and the delivering sales pipelines
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- Market leading base salary for London*
- An exceptional uncapped commission structure that has been at the heart of our retention strategy
- A company car (we can only offer employment to candidates holding a full clean driving license)
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- A range of incentives including the opportunity to drive a supercar on a monthly basis, annual incentive trips, and attendance at our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony
* Don’t take our word for it, that’s from “The UK Property Salary Report 2016”