We are looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator. The ideal candidate must be driven and confident, with a proven track record of working to targets.
We want a motivated individual who is confident, well presented and does not shy away from performing under pressure. It is essential that applicants have had previous success working within sales, preferably for a well established brand.
A typical day will include: a team meeting, viewing properties, negotiating offers, and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers, in addition to delivering a consistently high level of customer service to buyers and sellers.
With more than 55 branches across the capital, and backed by over 35 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and recognition for hard work and fantastic results.
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Company car (a full current driving licence is required)
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine career progression
- Weekly performance rewards (fancy a spin in a Porsche?)
- Quarterly regional drinks to get to know your colleagues
And if those benefits and rewards haven’t convinced you, we also organise annual incentive trips for the best achievers. Our annual skiing trip to one of the most exclusive resorts in Verbier is an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a Sales Negotiator role? View current vacancies.