At KFH our Sales branch coordinators sit at the heart of our branch network; supporting sales negotiators and branch directors daily allowing everyone to achieve high quality customer service. Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their sales administration knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a sales coordinator to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report to our Regional Office Coordinator.
Responsibilities of a sales branch coordinator include:
- Communicate with customers by phone, email and face to face maintaining company standards
- Prepare market appraisal packs
- Use and maintain KFH’s CRM where required
- Produce and issue all necessary paperwork for clients and solicitors
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Communicate with third party companies
- Communicate with KFH’s Accounts department for payments
· Provide high levels of customer service
· Support sales negotiators and branch directors
At KFH we are looking for a coordinator with a proven track record in administration, a coordinator that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Additional company benefits available the successful sales branch coordinator:
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, in addition we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.