We are now recruiting for an experienced and competent Sales Assistant Manager. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of high banking figures within property sales.
We want a motivated individual who is confident, well presented and does not shy away from performing under pressure. Property valuing experience is essential, as is market knowledge.
A typical day will include: viewing properties, negotiating offers, and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers, in addition to delivering a consistently high level of customer service to buyers and sellers.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- A passion for the London property market
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and recognition for hard work and fantastic results.
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Company Car (a full current driving licence is required)
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine career progression
- Weekly performance rewards (fancy a spin in a Porsche?)
- Quarterly regional drinks to get to know your colleagues
And if those benefits and rewards haven’t convinced you, we also organise annual incentive trips for the best achievers. Our annual skiing trip to one of the most exclusive resorts in Verbier is an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a Sales Assistant Manager role? View current vacancies.