At KFH we are looking for a renewals administrator to join our Lettings Renewals team in Wimbledon.
Are you experienced in administration using word and excel? Do you have strong customer service skills? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a renewals administrator to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities of a renewals administrator include:
- Prepare renewal of tenancy letters, addendums, statements of account, offer confirmation letters and Tenancy Agreements
- Email completed documents to landlords and tenants, deal with any follow up queries from landlords or tenants, prepare any amended documentation as necessary and once approved email to the relevant parties
- Ensure customer service standards are maintained by answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Process payments through Sage Pay for Rent or Landlord letting fees
- Renew tenant’s deposits on the TDS website upon renewal and email the tenant the new deposit certificate in a timely manner.
At KFH we are looking for an administrator with a proven track record in a similar role, an administrator that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.