An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join our Corporate Service department, based at our Head office in Wimbledon.
You will service rental searches provided by existing Relocation Companies and work closely with the Lettings Managers and Lettings Negotiators across all of our 60 offices in suggesting the ideal properties for the clients relocating to the capital.
You will also build a close rapport with relocation agencies by aiding with negotiations and following up on client searches.
The role encompasses weekly reporting, administration duties and outbound calls. In order to provide a strong service, it’s beneficial to have an in-depth understanding of the Lettings process which makes this position ideal for a negotiator looking for a Monday to Friday, Head office position.
- Distributing property specifications that meet the brief from our client
- Establish the potential client’s circumstances and their requirements and convert as many as possible into Lets
- Deliver high standards of customer service to any client or potential you work with to help build the relationship
- Nurture the relationships you have built by maintaining engagement with new clients, promoting KFH client services and additional, relevant services offered by the company, as appropriate.
Professional skills and experience
- A track record of success in a target driven role, ideally within a relocation services function or a residential lettings agent.
- Strong client sales experience.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional phone manner when talking to clients and the wider business
- IT literate – Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant CRM system.