Build to Rent - East London / Fixed Term
Do you have experience working as a relationship manager or property manager? Are you looking to make a move from residential property management to the build to rent sector? If so, this relationship manager position covering our Rainham & Barking sites can offer you fantastic opportunities, and a strong financial package to reward your performance. This is fixed term for 12 months.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
At KFH we are looking for a relationship manager to join our build to rent team covering our Rainham & Barking sites. You will have a proven track record in a property management role, experience in a new build division or build to rent sector would be ideal, you will preferably be ARLA qualified but if you aren’t we can support you in gaining this qualification. You will be someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients and offers outstanding communication whilst achieving the right results.
You will report to our Head of Portfolio Asset Management.
Responsibilities of a relationship manager include:
- First point of contact for tenants
- Assist lettings and block operations during lease-up phase
- Liaise with block management and client accounts
- Carry out inventory check in and check outs
- In tenancy maintenance management and procurement of works
- Tenancy inspections
- Renewal of compliance documentation
- Manage process of returning tenancy deposits
- Health and Safety Management
- Approval of contractor invoices
As a relationship manager within our build to rent division you will play a key part in ensuring the properties in your portfolio are effectively and productively managed on behalf of our clients. Throughout this you will be offering exceptional customer service to your tenants, clients, and other parties whilst meeting all legal compliance requirements.
- Discounted legal fees and searches when using our in-house team for sales and purchases
- Complementary mortgage service arrangement
- Reduced fee when you sell your property with us
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
Additional earning potential, commission earnt on:
- Employee referral scheme
- Block Management referrals
- New homes transactions and land transactions
- Survey referrals
- Referrals to our Commercial team
Company benefits include:
- Medicash – healthcare insurance
- Travel insurance (optional benefit)
- Dental insurance (optional benefit)
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant and cinema discounts
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
If you’re interested in this relationship manager position and have the skills and experience required, please apply now.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.