Do you have experience in software development? Are you experienced in software quality assurance with a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes?
At KFH we are looking for a QA Analyst with these attributes to join our IT team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Lead Software Engineer.
Responsibilities of a QA Analyst include:
- Define, implement and own the QA process within our Agile development team
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Be responsible for implementing automated regression testing solution
At KFH we are looking for a QA Analyst with a proven track record in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases, and also have experience implementing and maintaining an automated regression testing solution. Someone that has experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process whilst offering outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our internal and external clients whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.