At KFH we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual who will become a close member of our Block Management department as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. You will provide assistant to the accounts team so we give a high level of service to all of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to keep to tight deadlines and client KPI’s; have strong attention to detail and be an effective team player who will work ‘hands on’ to ensure the business achieves its objectives.
Key responsibilities include
- Processing of supplier invoices on to our purchase ledger system
- Processing faster or manual supplier payments
- Setting up of new suppliers, once authorised paperwork has been received
- Changes to any current suppliers details once authorised paperwork has been received
- Producing supplier bacs run – twice weekly – (Monday & Thursday)
- Processing and import of Client utility invoices
- Reconciling supplier accounts and statement
Company benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Interest free transport loan for a season ticket
- Gym membership discounts
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Charitable giving assistance
- Discounts on the high street including restaurants, retail, flights etc.