Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward have created a new role within our Survey & Valuation department; ideal for research based, project led individual with data analysis and reporting skills, capable of working without day to day supervision who is looking for a progressive route leading to a career in property risk and/or residential valuation. Those seeking an understanding of the interrelation between mortgage lending and property risk & valuation will find the role of particular interest.
Most of your research will entail the identification of market changes, emerging risks, policy changes and business opportunities within the London and South East Property Markets and reporting the influences that affect them. You will be undertaking a range of valuation related tasks including leasehold calculations and ‘desktop’ valuations then reporting your findings to the Professional Development Director.
Professional skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full understanding of the regulatory framework that the business operates within
- Clear and concise communication skills – face to face, group, email, written material and by telephone
- Possesses IT skills; Word; Excel etc.
- Highly effective at successfully resourcing exceptional talent especially through own networks
- Able to drive in the UK without restriction or limitation
- Has credibility and presence. An excellent relationship builder both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and capable of taking the initiative and working effectively without supervision
- Inspires the team to achieve success, develops the confidence of others and maintains personal performance
- An effective team player who will work ‘hands on’ where necessary to ensure the business achieves its objectives