To support your property management team in delivering high standards of customer service through the efficient, consistent and timely completion of your administrative responsibilities. To provide proactive support to the property managers to help them maximise their productivity and manage their workload effectively.
1) Manage the client’s email inboxes on a daily basis, deal with routine enquires, as necessary and forward to the relevant property manager matters that require their input and attention.
2) Manage incoming calls, mail and other correspondence for the property managers you support, as necessary and complete any follow up action as required.
3) Assist with processing outgoing mail for the property managers you support including service charge demands, applications for payment and other communication and ensure this is done on a timely basis.
4) Request, chase where necessary and pass onto the relevant property managers quotes for routine maintenance for properties in the portfolio you support. Once the work has been commissioned raise the Work Order and when complete, follow up with the relevant contractors to ensure the timely invoicing of the work, as required.
5) Produce Assignment Packs for the properties you support, in conjunction with the relevant property manager, deal with any queries that arise and escalate those on which you require further guidance.
6) Prepare and file Confirmation Statements, Company Secretarial documentation including the changes to director appointments and share certificates once it has been reviewed and approved by the relevant property manager.
7) Maintain records on all of the properties managed by your team to ensure they are complete and compliant.
8) Process card payments for service charge demands, key fobs etc. as required by the residents from the properties in the portfolio you support.
9) Activate the process of placing service charge debtors into solicitors on overdue service charge accounts as directed by your property manager.
10) Maintain attendance records of on-site personnel ensuring that all holiday request are approved and recorded in line with the relevant client’s procedures.
11) Complete any other work to support the management of the property portfolio you support as designated to you from time to time.
Professional skills and experience
- Has experience of proactively supporting a team of property managers within a property services business.
- Worked effectively in a fast paced office environment where priorities change regularly.
- Experience of dealing with clients particularly on the phone and is able to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely on email and by telephone.
- Strong administration skills.
- IT literate – Outlook, Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant property management system.
- Used to influencing colleagues and other personnel to meet deadlines and complete activities should this be required.
- Highly organised, manages routine processes well, efficient and meets deadlines.
- Produces work to a high standard of presentation, accuracy and detail.
- Proactive and resourceful and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Manages own work effectively and routinely follows through on tasks to completion.
- Effective at understanding problems and finding solutions, within boundaries and knows when it is appropriate to escalate.
- Maintains work performance during peak periods of workload and manages pressure without losing focus.
- Able to hold others to account without line management authority and commands respect.
- Customer focused and understands the need to support colleagues to deliver high service standards.
- Contributes to the success of the wider team, is an effective team player and is willing to help others where required.
This job description defines the role as it exists now. It is not meant to represent an exclusive description of the job holder’s responsibilities as these may vary from time to time in line with the needs of the business. This role may change and evolve over time and any changes will be communicated appropriately.