Are you an experienced Property Assistant in Block Management? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team? At KFH we are looking for a Property Assistant to join our Block Management team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services.
We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Block and Portfolio Director.
Responsibilities of a Property Assistant in Block Management include:
- Manage the client’s email inboxes on a daily basis, deal with routine enquires, as necessary and forward to the relevant property manager matters that require their input and attention.
- Manage incoming calls, mail and other correspondence for the property managers you support, as necessary and complete any follow up action as required.
- Assist with processing outgoing mail for the property managers you support including service charge demands, applications for payment and other communication and ensure this is done on a timely basis.
- Produce Assignment Packs for the properties you support, in conjunction with the relevant property manager, deal with any queries that arise and escalate those on which you require further guidance.
- Prepare and file Confirmation Statements, Company Secretarial documentation including the changes to director appointments and share certificates once it has been reviewed and approved by the relevant property manager.
- Maintain records on all of the properties managed by your team to ensure they are complete and compliant.
- Maintain attendance records of on-site personnel ensuring that all holiday request are approved and recorded in line with the relevant client’s procedures.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, along with many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.