Are you an experienced communicator on the phone and by email with customers? At KFH we are looking for a Portfolio Property Assistant to join our Estate and Block Management team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Portfolio Team Leader
Responsibilities of a portfolio property assistant include:
- Handle routine email enquiries, and escalate any matters to the Team Head as necessary
- Manage incoming calls, other correspondence, for your Team Head or any property managers as directed, and complete any follow up action as required
- Authorise and process contractors’ invoices promptly
- Ensure property records are up to date within the Team Head’s portfolio
- Follow up with the respective contractors if statutory inspections or services need to be completed.
- Maintain attendance records of on-site personnel ensuring that all holiday requests are approved and recorded in line with the relevant client’s procedures.
- Attend onsite inspections
- Attend client meetings for budget discussions when required
- Produce management and financial reports in advance of the client meetings, where required.
- Assist with any queries that arise and escalate those on which you require further guidance on Assignment Packs.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.