Do you have experience of payroll in a small team environment? Do you have excellent ability in using Excel, and Microsoft Office? Wanting to be part of a supportive and dynamic team? At KFH we are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Pay & Benefits team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Pay and Benefits.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual who will become a close member of our Payroll department as a Payroll administrator. You will be working closely with Head of Payroll and the team members to ensure an efficient, confidential and professional payroll service is provided to all areas of the KFH Group and its Block Management clients.
Responsibilities of a payroll administrator include:
- Calculating commission payments in line with the authorised commission structures in operation by the specified deadline.
- Manually input or import commission data into the payroll system by the specified monthly deadline.
- Prepare and reconcile the monthly banking summary reports with the commission data being processed through the payroll system by the specified monthly deadline
- Print HMRC liability reports for all client payrolls and update the HMRC payment and P35 schedules. This will ensure that the correct payments are made to HMRC in line with requirements
- Transmit all client payroll Full Payment submissions (FPS) on or before each pay day in order to comply with HMRC reporting requirements
- Receive and process all payroll data from authorised Block Management related parties in line with individual client contractual and statutory requirements.
- Review and process all client employee payrolls 3 days before each relevant pay day.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.