As an experienced Property Manager you’ll know the value of having a great team around you.
Colleagues who are supportive and focus on the team’s objectives over personal ones.
At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward our Lettings Property Management team is welcoming, supportive, and focused on achieving team goals. In doing that we know each of our team members should then achieve their own targets.
We’ve committed to creating an environment in which our Property Managers can thrive. We have invested in a high quality infrastructure, utilisation of technology to create paperless reporting, a flexible working shift pattern, dedicated colleague cover when you are out of the office, and a strong financial package to reward your performance.
If you’re looking for an environment that will allow you to reach your full potential in Property Management we’d like to speak with you as our team could be your ideal new home. Whether you are training to get your ARLA or NFoPP or already have it, we can offer you the opportunity to progress your career in our established team.
We’ll give you a sensible volume of residential property to manage so that you can deliver your work to the highest standards in keeping with our focus on delivering excellent customer service. That focus plays a key part in our client retention, you’ll work with long-term landlords and contractors.
Whether you’re working for a larger employer and looking for a more personal approach to your work or a smaller organisation where you crave a stronger infrastructure and established team we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our high performing team sets high standards, so if you share the required experiences and attributes set out below please apply to join our team.
- ARLA or NFoPP qualified ideally or we will consider you if you have relevant experience working in property management
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in dispute resolution and problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills and approach
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
Great performers deserve great rewards. We can offer our Property Managers the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Use of a pool car for work purposes (a full current driving licence is required)
- Rota based working hours offering a flexible approach to your working day
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- A training programme that has seen members of the team consistently gain new opportunities in our business