Acton / Permanent
Are you self-motivated, trustworthy and reliable? Do you have experience as a lettings negotiator or in a sales position? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? If so, this lettings negotiator position could be for you! KFH offer fantastic social opportunities, industry leading training programmes and a network to learn from the best. We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their lettings knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a lettings negotiator to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
As a lettings negotiator you will play a key part in helping tenants to find the right property, working with your landlords to support them in the renting process from marketing through to negotiation, progressing a tenancy and to the final move in day. Throughout this you will be offering exceptional customer service to your applicants, landlords, and other parties.
You will report to our Branch Director.
Responsibilities of a lettings negotiator include:
- Daily management of applicants
- Generate and conducting viewings in a professional manner
- Ensuring landlords are up to date on all matters
- Negotiating offers
- Collect holding deposits and tenancy monies
- Oversee tenant referencing and right to rent checks
- Oversee all legal compliance on agreed offers
- Provide high levels of customer service
At KFH we are looking for a negotiator with a proven track record in estate agency, a negotiator that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
- Discounted legal fees and searches when using our in-house team for sales and purchases
- Complementary mortgage service arrangement
- Reduced fee when you sell your property with us
Additional earning potential, commission earnt on:
- Bonuses for converting tenancies to fully-managed by KFH
- Employee referral scheme
- Referrals to our Commercial team
- Block Management referrals
- Referrals to our Financial Services team
- New homes transactions and land transactions
- Survey referrals
Company benefits include:
- Travel insurance (optional benefit)
- Dental insurance (optional benefit)
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant and cinema discounts
- Charitable giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development
As a lettings negotiator at KFH, you will reap the rewards of an uncapped commission structure up to 30% plus cross referral incentives. Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony and we also take our top performing employees skiing in Verbier. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
This lettings negotiator role is for someone looking for that next step in property.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.