Joining an established branch of one of London’s leading independent estate agencies is something you strive for. While opportunities may be limited in the broader market at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward we can currently offer a range of outstanding opportunities in South East London to experienced Lettings Negotiators.
As we maintain high stock levels in our established markets where our brand is renowned we are focused on further strengthening our outstanding Negotiator teams. Working closely with some of our top achievers who have recently returned from our annual incentive trip you will work in established markets selling high quality property in a market with regular turnover.
For you the opportunity is going to be to build on your current experience in an organisation that is continuing to perform. It’s likely your new role will have been created by one of our recent promotions, something that you will be aiming to achieve with us based on success.
Whether you are coming from a small independent estate agency seeking the opportunity to enjoy high earnings from our uncapped commission scheme and high stock levels, or a move back from a corporate to a stable and supportive independent we’d like to speak with you. At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward we want to help take your career to the next level.
If you’re keen to find out more about this opportunity within our team please apply to the position via this advert. Take the time to demonstrate how your experience meets with our requirements for the best chance to join us and start the next phase of your career.
For this role we’d like to talk to experienced negotiators who can demonstrate:
- A track record in letting property in South East London or an alternative similar location
- Outstanding communications skills in person and in writing; you are going to be our brand ambassadors with customers and you’ll need to be able to quickly build good relationships. Your CV and application will reflect your written skills
- A consistent sales record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining sales pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering a high quality customer service oriented deals with an ethical approach to business
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- Market leading base salary for London*
- An exceptional uncapped commission structure that has been at the heart of our retention strategy
- A company car (we can only offer employment to candidates holding a full clean driving license)
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- A range of incentives including the opportunity to drive a supercar on a monthly basis, annual incentive trips, and attendance at our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony
* Don’t take our word for it, that’s from “The UK Property Salary Report 2016”