We are recruiting for a motivated individual to be a residential Lettings Manager. The candidate must have proven lettings and new business development experience in a similar market. Central London property market knowledge is highly desirable.
It is the responsibility of the Lettings Manager to qualify potential tenants, identify their needs and match them to suitable properties. A typical day will include: leading and managing the team, viewing properties and negotiating offers, in addition to delivering a consistently high level of customer service to landlords and tenants.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding targets
- The ability to negotiate
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and recognition for hard work and fantastic results.
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Company car (a full current driving licence is required)
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine career progression
- Weekly performance rewards (fancy a spin in a Porsche?)
- Quarterly regional drinks to get to know your colleagues
And if those benefits and rewards haven’t convinced you, we also organise annual incentive trips for the best achievers. Our annual skiing trip to one of the most exclusive resorts in Verbier is an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a Lettings Manager role? View current vacancies.