Are you an experienced lettings client accountant? Do you have a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast paced environment? If so, KFH are looking for an ambitious lettings client accountant to join our busy residential lettings support team in Wimbledon.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Lettings Client Accounts.
Responsibilities of a lettings client accountant include:
- Importing tenancy details into the KFH accountancy system to help process rent
- Managing queries through our internal coordinator system
- Collaborating with landlords, tenants and branches
- Dealing with deposits returns and de-registering
- Following up on rent arrears
- Ensuring payment details are compliant with the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- Understanding of overseas landlords tax
- Investigating queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner
As a lettings client accountant at KFH, you will play a key part in our client retention plans by working with landlords and tenants with a focus on long term relationship building. You will manage a large portfolio and taking ownership of the process from start to finish.
We can offer our successful lettings client accountant the following;
- Great benefits package
- Financial support in gaining ARLA qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.