This is a fantastic opportunity for an already experienced Client Accountant to join one of our largest teams in the heart of our Residential Lettings operation to manage a large portfolio taking full ownership of the process from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have experience of property / real estate / Lettings Accounts and with ability be able to work methodically with an eye for detail. It is essential you have outstanding communication skills and a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast paced environment.
If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step and join a busy and dynamic then get in touch!
- Import new tenancy details into the company’s accounting system to facilitate the efficient and timely processing of rent
- Check the company’s internal coordinator system throughout the working day for queries that require action.
- Liaise with landlords, tenants and branches
- Dealing with deposits returns and deregistering
- Rent arrears chasing
- Ensure tenant payment details are compliant with the requirements of the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- Understanding of overseas landlords tax
- Investigation into lettings accounts queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner