Lettings Branch Director
Hammersmith / Permanent
Do you have experience as a Lettings Branch Director? Are you self-motivated, trustworthy and reliable? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? If so, this Letting Branch Director position can offer you fantastic social opportunities, industry leading training programmes and a network to learn from the best. We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their lettings knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a lettings branch director to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
At KFH we have a residential lettings branch director position available to join one of our vibrant London teams.
You will report into our Regional Director.
Responsibilities of a Lettings Branch Director include:
- Develop and agree an annual business plan with your Regional Director designed to increase the contribution your branch makes to the commercial success of the division, year on year.
- Agree the annual and monthly targets for your branch with your Regional Director, seasonalise and allocate individual targets and other relevant KPIs to members of your team.
- Review market activity proactively, on a regular basis through the effective analysis of property stock performance and pricing, monitoring board movements, analysing online portal performance, reviewing withdrawal rates, competitor activity etc.
- Develop and implement plans to drive business opportunities that result from these reviews to ensure your business plan remains on track to deliver.
- Establish clear expectations of performance for your team and review their progress through regular team and 121 meetings to ensure your expectations are met. Take the appropriate corrective action where they are not.
The ideal candidate that we are looking for will have:
- An in depth understanding of the London property market and the influences that affect its success.
- Strong understanding of the housing legislation of England and Wales relevant to the residential lettings sector sufficient to advise others.
- Successfully completed NFoPP qualifications up to Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivation as well as the ability to motivate others
- Discounted legal fees and searches when using our in-house team for sales and purchases
- Complementary mortgage service arrangement
- Reduced fee when you sell your property with us
Additional earning potential, commission earnt on:
- Bonuses for converting tenancies to fully-managed by KFH
- Employee referral scheme
- Referrals to our Commercial team
- Block Management referrals
- Referrals to our Financial Services team
- New homes transactions and land transactions
- Survey referrals
Company benefits include:
- Travel insurance (optional benefit)
- Dental insurance (optional benefit)
- Life assurance
- Beauty and fitness discounts
- Restaurant and cinema discounts
- Charitable giving
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer-term career development
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, in addition we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves on fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.