At KFH we are looking for a lettings accountant to join our busy residential lettings support team in Wimbledon.
Are you experienced in the finance side of a client accounts department? Do you have a strong track record of dealing with high volumes of transactions and data in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that can collaborate with others, share their knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a lettings accountant to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report to our Client Accounts Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities of our lettings accountant include:
- Importing and allocation of all bank account transactions into the KFH accountancy system
- Bank reconciliation and managing the cash book
- Processing & reconciling Direct Debit submissions and card payments
- Daily payment runs to landlords, tenants and suppliers
- Investigating queries and taking relevant action
- Ensuring all tasks are performed in a timely and accurate manner
We can offer our successful lettings accountant the following;
- Great benefits package
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.