Do you have experience working in a full-stack web development role? Is your background in developing, managing, enhancing and maintaining in-house built software products. Do you have experience with TypeScript, npm, Angular CLI, SCSS, HTML, .NET, and C#? At KFH we are looking for a lead software engineer to join our IT team, we will consider remote working, hybrid working or office based in Wimbledon. Your first job to be the internal lead on reimagining our in-house sales software over a 12 month Agile development project, and then its transition to traditional DevOps thereafter.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent estate agents, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including Block Management, Commercial, Residential, and Financial Services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London, we provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report into our Head of Technology.
Responsibilities of a lead software engineer include:
- Overall accountability for the technical decisions of the IT Development team
- Line management of the members of the IT Development team
- Development of software that realises business and technical requirements for systems functionality and performance
- Make recommendations around software architecture and behaviour to yield an intuitive and productive user experience
- Iterate on existing functionality to constantly improve and refine UI, functionality, and code quality
- Release code to staging and production environments
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
At KFH we are looking for a lead software engineer with a breadth of mobile-first development and the ability to adhere to designs and deliver accurate builds. We’re looking for a lead software engineer that has experience in working closely with, and giving outstanding communication to stakeholders, and is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our internal and external customers whilst achieving the right results.
Company benefits include:
- Great compensation package
- Financial support in gaining qualifications
- Access to our company wide incentive schemes
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, also we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London-based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.