At KFH we are looking for a coordinator to join our Land and New Homes team in London Bridge.
At KFH our coordinators sit at the heart of our network; supporting new homes negotiators and managers daily allowing everyone to achieve high quality customer service. Do you have experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues? We’re looking for an individual that has a marketing eye for presentation of our new developments online, can collaborate with others, share their administration knowledge and skills. At KFH we are continuously looking for opportunities to improve and are looking for a coordinator to bring new thinking and embrace our legacy.
At KFH, with over 60 branches across the capital we are London’s largest independent property services groups, and we are growing! As one of London’s leading property services groups we offer a range of property services including block management, commercial, residential, and financial services. We manage over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion. In addition to this, we have one of the largest teams of qualified chartered surveyors and valuers in London and provide a whole range of services for corporate and private clients. Our employees are at the heart of our business and help to drive our success by supporting each other and providing exceptional service with care in order to achieve the right results with integrity. We pride ourselves on working in collaboration and valuing experience as well as encouraging new thinking.
You will report to our New Homes Sales Manager.
Responsibilities of a coordinator include:
- Support sales negotiators, sales managers, and director
- Monitor the branch generic email and voicemail accounts
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, dealing with telephone and face to face enquires
- Maintain property profiles and upload all new instructions KFH’s CRM system and property portals
- Liaise with the Managers and marketing department to produce content for e-mailers and social media
- Produce and issue all necessary paperwork for clients and solicitors
- Work closely with KFH’s Accounts department to reconcile invoices
- Support with client, buyer and applicant ID verification checks to ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Order office stationery and supplies and oversee I.T, maintenance or health and safety issues
At KFH we are looking for a coordinator with a proven track record in administration, a coordinator that offers outstanding communication, and someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to all of our clients whilst achieving the right results, and enhancing our reputation.
Additional company benefits available the successful coordinator:
- Through KFH’s dedicated Talent Development team you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life Assurance
Each year we celebrate success by hosting a companywide Awards Ceremony, in addition we have many seasonal social events throughout the year. We also have regular involvement with our chosen London based charity, London Youth. Activities vary from cake sales to Tough Mudder to marathons and we encourage our employees to participate. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service, exceptional communication and delivering the right results.
KFH is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
KFH. People. We get it.