If you are looking to make an impact in a newly created role in the London New Homes market we have an opportunity for you to make a mark. Joining our established Land and New Homes department you’ll be given every opportunity to put your sales and influencing skills to the test, in return we can offer you exceptional earnings.
As someone who shares our values, extols excellent customer service, presents themselves credibly and with integrity you’ll become a key member of our team as a Site Sales Representative. You’ll work across a number of sites in a busy market.
Day to day you’ll be liaising constantly with potential buyers, often face to face but also over email and the phone, so you’ll be a great communicator across all channels. You’re also likely to be a great listener, interpreting buyers’ preferences and identifying the perfect plot or unit to meet their needs in a competitive market. You’re someone that people trust.
Other responsibilities will include conducting viewings, maintaining the development database, receiving offers, referring buyers to colleagues in London Wide Conveyancing, presenting offers to clients, negotiating offers, deposit requirements and completion dates.
This will be an 8 month Fixed Term role.
You’ll be busy and stretched, working across a number of competing priorities but you’re the type of person who thrives on that responsibility; staying on top of your workload to get great outcomes for all parties.
Our new team member will have the following skills and experiences:
• Proven experience in gaining instructions, ideally in Land and New Homes
• A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
• A comfort working autonomously to deliver results; organising your workload appropriately, being a punctual and reliable team member
• Strong negotiation skills working under your own volition to get the best outcomes
• An ability to quickly build trusted relationships with a diverse range of clients, buyers, and colleagues
• A full driving licence is required for this position
Great people deserve great rewards. At Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward we are committed to offering excellent careers and earning potential. You’ll be rewarded with:
• A competitive base salary
• An exceptional uncapped commission structure
• A comprehensive training programme
• The opportunity to build your long-term career
• The chance to attend our annual incentive trips for top achievers based on performance