Our Sales Negotiators sit at the heart of our business. For many of our customers they are the first people they meet from our business, the first people who demonstrate our commitment to great customer service, the reason they want us to represent their property in a crowded market place.
We now have opportunity within our London Bridge office, to offer this to an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator looking to be part of London's most prominent independent estate agency.
The New Homes market is a niche sales environment dealing with new builds, developments, investors and buyers. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be confident and target driven, with proven experience in sales preferably within property and possess good communication skills.
For this role we’d like to talk to experienced negotiators who can demonstrate:
- Experience in delivering consistent bankings
- Outstanding communications in person, on the phone, and in writing
- A consistent sales record demonstrating that you are capable of building and sustaining sales pipelines over time
- A shared focus on delivering a high quality customer service oriented deals with an ethical approach to business
- A comfort building new sales pipelines from scratch that may be rooted in working in a new branch previously or seeking out new areas of growth for your employer and the delivering sales pipelines
In return we know it’s important that you are rewarded accordingly for your hard work. We’re able to offer:
- Market leading base salary for London*
- An exceptional uncapped commission structure that has been at the heart of our retention strategy
- Through our dedicated learning function you will have access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- A range of incentives including the opportunity to drive a super car on a monthly basis, annual incentive trips, and attendance at our spectacular annual conference and award ceremony
* Don’t take our word for it, that’s from “The UK Property Salary Report 2016”