We are looking for an experienced Land and New Homes Development Consultant to join our busy, expanding Land and New Homes division. The ideal candidate must be driven and confident, with a proven track record of delivering to targets.
You will be required to identify land and development opportunities, negotiate on behalf of land owners to secure land sales and forthcoming new development sales; in addition to actively generating new development instructions.
A typical day will include: maintaining contact with and meeting developer clients, while regularly liaising with KFH local managers and staff. You will also monitor the progress of consultancy files, and other sites within our core postcode areas, in order to gain new development instructions and new acquisition opportunities to help generate future business.
With 60 branches across the capital, and backed by 40 years’ experience we are one of the largest independent property services companies in London.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in gaining instructions, preferably in Land and New Homes
- A high standard of organisation and punctuality
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivation and drive
- The ability to negotiate and work to your own initiative
- Sound business ethics
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
We demand a lot from our people and in return we offer an enjoyable culture, one where people look forward to coming to work. We also ensure that we offer great rewards, personal thanks and recognition for hard work and fantastic results.
How the successful candidate will be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
- Company car (a full current driving licence is required)
- Comprehensive training programme
- Genuine career progression
And if those benefits and rewards haven’t convinced you, we also organise annual incentive trips for the best achievers. Our annual skiing trip to one of the most exclusive resorts in Verbier is an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a Land and New Homes Development Consultant role? View current vacancies.